Join the dance teams and become a better dancer, Improve and enjoy the challenge.
Being a part of the dance company takes commitment, dedication and time. This commitment also includes shows, possible additional practices,
special events, travel.
1) Improve as a dancer, technique, style, body movement, lead or follow.
2) Improve as a performer, stage presence, lines, hits, dips & tricks.
3) Gain strength and flexibility.
4) Challenge yourself physically and mentally with choreography
5) Be part of a team, make new friends and create lasting memories.
Payment for costumes is required in advance. $75 shoes plus a $75 costume deposit. The costume and shoes are the dancers to keep.
Convenient auto pay of $90 a month for a 6 month commitment. Or make a one time payment in full $500.
Early cancellation as a penalty charge of two months dues.
Shows are a priority for a performance team. If something requires a dancer cancel participation the team will make adjustments and be understanding. However, a $50 fine will be charged for canceling participation in a show with less than 5 weeks notice.
Seattle Salsa Congress: November 29 - December 1, 2019
Christmas Recital: December 15, 2019
New Year’s Party: December 31, 2019
AK Salsa Festival: February 20-23, 2020
More to come
Saturday's Afternoons / 1 pm - 5 pm
Tuesday or Wednesday Evenings / 7:30 pm
FALL/WINTER TERM: September 7th to February 23rd